Terms and Conditions
London Brush Company welcomes you to our online store which we will refer to as the 'Site'.
By accessing and using this Site, you are acknowledging without limitation or qualification, that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1: Industry Membership
London Brush Company provides a free membership to makeup industry professionals.
Membership and the special privileges associated with it may only be used by the individual to whom the membership is issued.
London Brush Co Pro reserves the right to require additional professional documentation at any time.
London Brush Company reserves the right to modify the Program and its benefits at any time without prior notification. The Program discount may only be used online at londonbrushcompany.com in the United States and all United States Territories. Additional information on use of benefits is available by contacting London Brush Co Pro.
Products purchased by Industry Program members using their discount benefit are for the members’ personal and professional use only and may not be resold under any circumstances. London Brush Company reserves the right to limit member purchases.
For Program members only, there is a maximum purchase per transaction of $500 (post discount) per order. No more than six (6) units of the same item may be purchased per order. All Program orders must be shipped and billed to the same address. Discount is validated by email address used to apply to Program.
Program members receive a 30% discount on all products purchased online via London Brush Co Pro except eGift cards; available to United States customers.
2: Intellectual Property
All information and content available on the Site, its look, feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, photographic images, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of London Brush Company, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent. London Brush Company is registered as a Trade Mark and is property of London Brush Company LLC. As such the name of London Brush Company can not be used within a third party capacity without our written consent.
3: Returned Goods
London Brush Company does not offer refunds or exchanges for undamaged goods, we offer an exchange for faulty items upon inspection by us, if we are in agreement that item is faulty from time of purchase. We do not refund or exchange Brush Shampoo.
We provide a 30 day window for all returns; items are not eligible beyond that time.
4: Content and Product Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
5: Limited Licenses
We grant you a non exclusive, revocable and limited license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to:
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof.
- Republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site or any and/or all Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site).
- Make any use of the Site or any and/or all Content other than personal use.
- Modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon either the Site or any and/or all Content.
- Collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party.
- Utilise any meta tags or any other "hidden text" using any and/or all Content.
- Use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You must retain all proprietary notices, affixed to or contained within this Site, without modification
We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. Any website that links to this Site:
- May link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content;
- May not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products.
- May not misrepresent its relationship with us.
- May not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages.
- May not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions.
- May not link to any page of the Site other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
Any unauthorized use of this Site and any and all content by you will automatically terminate the Limited License given to you in Section 5 of Terms and Conditions without prejudice.
6: Your Personal Account
You may choose to create an account at our Site if you are over sixteen (16) years of age. Please do not register if you are not over sixteen (16) years of age. If you are over sixteen (16) years of age and register, you will have an email address/username and password for your account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting public access. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use.
We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in London Brush Company's best interests to do so.
7: Shipping Policy
All items are shipped via priority shipping. Within the United Kingdom this means that your item should arrive within 2-3 Business Days. International items have a timeline of up to 10 Business Days.
London Brush Company holds no responsibility for items lost in transit, once they have been scanned and noted in the shipping carrier's system.
8: General Terms and Conditions
London Brush Company reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at our sole discretion. If changes are made, we will provide notice of the amendments. Any and all amendments are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. In continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by the amended Terms and Conditions. We may terminate any of the Terms and Conditions displayed on this Site with or without prior notice.
© London Brush Company Ltd 2014 All Rights Reserved